Job Vacancy: Branch Manager – Commercial Bank
Background: Our client, a Commercial Bank Incorporated in South Sudan and fully licensed by Bank of South Sudan to provide financial services in the Republic of South Sudan is on the lookout for a Results Driven Branch Manager to head a newly established branch within their branch network.
The aspiration of the institution is to be the leading national bank in the country with a truly global reach with a service offering of a full suite of banking products, services and solutions including bank and deposit accounts, loans, cash management, financial advisory and trade finance
Summary of the Role: The Branch Manager will be reporting to the Head of Operation / Chief Executive Officer.
The role holder will be in charge of the overall operations leadership bank (Branch) to aggressively drive customer service, branch growth and profitability targets while ensuring a controlled risk environment by identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with customers as well as providing leadership to the branch staff.
- Maintaining efficient effective and customer centric operations in a branch setting
- Ensuring compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Business growth and development for the branch
- Mobilize deposits to exceed branch targets
- Budget planning control and evaluation for branch
- Champion customer service provision at branch level
- Promote the Bank’s corporate image at the branch level
- Build and develop high performing team through embedding performance development and coaching
- Manage staff issues at branch level
Candidate’s Profile and Qualifications
- Holder of Business degree from a recognized University
- Over 7 years working experience in the banking sector and of which 2 years must have been as an operations/branch Manager of a Commercial Bank and are further involved in establishment of branches.
- Holders of banking professional qualifications such as AKID, ACIB or equivalent training will have an added advantage.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Through knowledge and understanding of the banking industry
- Strong sales /Marketing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven track record in leading and management teams
- World class customer service skills
- Strong communication, negotiation skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS office suit
PS/ A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Apply online on this LINK or email email@example.com