Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is a fast growing internet service provider in the country.
They seek to hire an efficient and effective Customer Service Manager who will be in charge of the call centre and ensure the delivery of world-class, professional customer service to their customers and foster high-quality front line service.
- Manage the implementation of new systems or features to ensure proper support of processes
- Identify training and development requirements, and manage disciplinary issues.
- Monitor performance of the agents and account managers and report daily, weekly and monthly on progress
- Communicate agreed customer service performance standards and targets
- Measure individual performance against standards and targets
- Ensure effective resolution of all escalated issues
- Design action plans to close any performance gaps
- Provide monthly recommendations and demonstrate improvement in performance on statistical basis.
- Implement performance investigations and disciplinary steps where necessary.
- Ensure policies, procedures and processes are completely understood by all agents and are adhered to.
- Define requirements for new systems or features required to support customers
- Test new systems or changes to existing systems
- In liaison with the Technical teams, roll out new systems or feature changes
- Ensure proper training of staff on new systems or changes to existing systems
- Ensure availability of proper working tools for agents and account managers
- Develop motivation plans for the team and contribute to the wider company plans to improve staff well being
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Social Sciences.
- 5 – 8 years of experience leading customer service teams
- Experience leading call centre operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, results-oriented, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills as well as decision making abilities
- Must have good leadership and supervisory skills coupled with hands on experience in mentoring and coaching staff
- Good organization and planning skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Manager – Nanyuki) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 13th July 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.