Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Summary: We are urgently looking to recruit an experienced Digital marketer with digital marketing experience for e-commerce platforms such as Jumia, Kilimall etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Devise and implement ideas for marketing campaigns to drive business.
- Budget Planning for Advertisement, Social Media Management tool, designs and images
- Content Ideas and Implementation of Schedules
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Optimizing content and technology
- Knowledge about top Social Media Marketing.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for a business’s social media sites.
- Experience on creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to the followers on sites.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Knowledge about creative flair and an understanding of what makes content shareable.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience, instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in IT, Marketing or related field
- 5 to 8 years of work experience in Digital Sales and Marketing.
- Experience working for ecommerce platform (Jumia, Killimall) would be an added advantage
- Social Media Skills
- Proficiency in MS office , ERP Systems
- Social Media Skills
- Creative Mindset to create brand awareness
- Sound knowledge about upcoming technology related to digital marketing
- Analytical Abilities
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th July, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.