The Nyeri National Polytechnic seeks to recruit an interested, dedicated and qualified candidate to fill the following post:-
Job Summary: To provide transportation services timely, consistent maintenance of vehicle and ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (plain) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicles(s) an officer is required to drive;
- A valid class ABCE driving license free from any current endorsements
- At least five (5)years active driving experience and preferably from a learning institution
- A valid PSV driver’s license
- NTSA PSV drivers refresher course certificate
- Artisan certificate in motor vehicle mechanics from a recognized institution
- Passed Occupational Trade Test III for Drivers;
- Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1)week
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya police; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Should not be more than 45 years old.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications, CV copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials to the undersigned on or before 24th July, 2020.
The Chief Principal
The Nyeri National Polytechnic
P.O Box 465-10100
The Nyeri National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer and women, persons who are physically challenged and youth are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can visit us on our website www.thenyeripoly.ac.ke