Elex Products Ltd
Job Title: Business Development Supervisor – Ajira Biashara Program
Department: Sales & Marketing Department
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the Development and implementation of Marketing Strategies for the Elex Ajira Biashara program
- Recruit as many micro distributors as possible as per the set targets
- Play key role in the strengthening and implementing of the company’s sales strategy in order to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience through the e-commerce platform
- Work closely with the creative and content team to improve product presentation including photography, video and posters
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue.
- Receiving customer’s enquiries and providing timely feedback to them.
- Providing product and business model training to customers and micro distributors across the country.
- Increase web traffic to our site and drive growth in numbers of online customers, online sales and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and manage Search Engine Optimization and website analytics tools and convert prospects to micro distributors
- Be the key driver in developing and optimizing sales growth through Elex Ajira Biashara Program.
- Work closely with the marketing team to measure how editorial content is delivering results across the company’s key metrics, including visitors to the website, engagement and social media followers across key platforms.
- Develop new ventures with potential marketplaces across the globe for the program
- Manage customer service from order capture to fulfillment, logistics and after sale service for the micro distributors
- Work in association with the marketing to develop campaigns to drive web interest and sales, develop and execute sales-led communications and grow the Elex Ajira Biashara Community
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an e-commerce environment, with prior experience in sales and marketing
- Proven track record of successfully leading sales growth.
- Extensive experience working with telesales agents
- Professional qualification in digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Tech savvy with exceptional online marketing skills
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates to send CV and cover letter to Jobs@elexproducts.com by 7th July 2020 Subject – Business Development Supervisor
Elex Products Limited is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.