Engineering Supervisor – FMCG
Reporting to: Senior Engineering Supervisor
Gross Salary: competitive
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk.
They seek to hire an Engineering Supervisor to supervise the staff responsible for plant maintenance .
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for plant maintenance
- Provide advisory assistance in regard to equipment and equipment needs and conditions.
- Identifies staff development needs and train the maintenance personnel in plant equipment maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques for maximum productivity.
- Maintain all equipment manuals, equipment warranties, and tool inventories.
- Assist with the supervision of installation and commissioning of plant equipments.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Work closely with the production Supervisor to review and prioritize work requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical (plant) engineering
- A higher diploma in electrical or mechanical plant operations (KNEC)
- Must have 3-4 years working experience in FMCG industry
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office suites of packages
- Must be prepared to work in a shift arrangement.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title and area of preference on the email subject eg. Engineering Supervisor – FMCG to email@example.com before close of business 7th August 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.