Usage and Retention Manager
Description: The position holder is responsible to develop and maintain an optimal Products and Services portfolio in alignment with company strategy and segments’ needs to ensure sustainable business profitability for the company.
Also Support the implementation of products and services strategy by ensuring effective development, delivery and management of products and services (voice, SMS, Data etc) through optimal processes, in order to offer the best experience to customers and to maintain profitability in line with company’s business plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a base management strategy (including a retention strategy) to maximise customer lifetime value and customer base revenue contribution to the overall revenue of the company.
- Define overall churn management strategy and operationally drive pro-active and reactive retention activities along the customer lifecycle
- Define and execute base development programs and revenue booster initiatives to achieve growth in customer base ARPU through targeted and segmented offers, campaigns, and pricing.
- Analyse commercial impact of BTL programs on product penetration, ARPU and volume/ value churn.
- Monitor and assess the market, competitor activity and technological development and propose development of relevant products.
- Understand customer needs and develop and fine-tune systems accordingly through appropriate systems / processes / procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of sector, industry or area of specialisation preferably in retail intensive B2C industries
- Experience in leading change / transformation (marketing) at an operational level advantageous
- Experience in continuous improvement through the implementation of best practices
- Experience in customer value creation
- Experience in campaign management
- Good understanding and knowledge of Value Management
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Telecoms Industry
- Thorough understanding of Voice, Data, and Financial services
- Good understanding and knowledge of Business and Strategic planning
- Good understanding and knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Closing Date: Jul 20, 2020