Brand & Creative Marketing Lead
Finserve Africa is the Innovations & Fintech arm of the Equity Bank Group; at the leading edge in the design, development and implementation of digital financial products recognized worldwide.
Within the years, we have captured 26% of the money transfer market in Kenya, and 93% of all bank transactions from Equity Bank take place on our platforms.
At the heart of everything we do is to delight our customers and create the best experience by exploring different approaches to solve end-users’ problems.
We are a team of young and dynamic creatives, dreamers, designers, developers, and product managers who look to re-invent financial services.
As a Brand & Creative Marketing Lead at Finserve, you have a passion for creativity, communication, technology and people.
This role requires close interaction and collaboration with various cross-functional teams to contribute to the creative direction, communication and successful roll-out of our innovative products.
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Align marketing strategy to the overall business objectives and bottom-line
- Direct and review the objectives of the marketing team with constructive feedback for improvement
- Set quarterly marketing objectives and KPIs for each brand and review with the product teams to drive engagement and retention
- Write briefs to guide the creative process and align internal marketing teams and external partner agencies on goals and overall strategies
- Build strategy, design and project management of 360-marketing campaigns (including PR, content and events) that disrupt the market, raise awareness, convert and delight customers
- Collaborate with our talented design, development and product teams to integrate our marketing campaigns within the customer experience of our consumer brands
- Spearhead and drive initiatives that elevate our customer and service experiences, sharing best practices across our organisation and network
- Enhancing and improving upon our internal culture program, iServe. Creating companionship and a collaborative attitude for the entire Finserve team
- Develop the framework, nature and standards of the corporate and consumer brands to and align with the values, culture, tone and voice
- Analyse the key business drivers, trends and performance indicators alongside competitive threats and opportunities
- Brainstorm, plan and execute marketing plans with tools and metrics for reporting and analysis
- Create and edit content and templates that meet the style, tone and format for an evolving audience
- Construct and carry out a user retention program for the consumer brands, offering exciting value to re-activate dormant customers, reward HVCs, and so much more
QUALITIES – WHO YOU ARE
- Enthusiastic, imaginative and forward-thinking
- Open-minded and agile in media, technology and content
- Dynamic and flexible
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, possessing a high level of emotional IQ and intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and decision-making skills in the face of ambiguity
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of marketing & innovation, striving to create impactful and effective visual storytelling on mobile, paid social, and all other mediums/platforms
- Excitement around fintech, its potential in the market and the convenience it offers consumers
- Comfortable defying the status quo and experimenting with new ideas for greater impact
REQUIREMENTS – WHAT YOU NEED
- Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, statistics or any related field
- Strong, demonstrated experience in building strategic and creative consumer marketing campaigns
- Ability to take on team leadership and cross-functional collaboration with both internal and external partners
- Integrated project management skills and organization
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communication including storytelling
- Native understanding of digital advertising (direct video, mobile, paid social, display, rich media, VOD) with strong grasp of marketing / media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Closing Date: Jul 20, 2020