Communications Executive – Finserve
Job Description: The graphic designer will support Finserve Africa by being responsible of conveying the company’s internal and external messages.
The new hire will create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity.
Externally, they communicate with the media and other interested parties to announce new products and discuss organizational changes in a way that attempts to maintain a positive image of the company.
They report to the Brand and Creative Marketing Lead.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success.
- Develop briefs based on approved business cases from relevant teams.
- Meet with business owners to determine the scope of a project and decipher a brief for easier execution.
- Develop print materials and branding strategies for internal and external use.
- Co-ordinate deliberations and brainstorming sessions with Equity Group communications teams on Go-To-Market strategies.
- Other duties may include issuing press releases, arranging interviews, and compiling press kits.
- Write and deliver internal industry reports on a monthly basis.
- Key person in charge of storage and dispatch of marketing collateral e.g. fliers, posters, banners etc.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing or communications role.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills and must be proficient at working with others.
Qualities and Skills
- Excellent communication skills, especially written: ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise way.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Strong written/oral communications, research, proofreading and leadership skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset.
- A good understanding of marketing, website design, corporate identity, and multimedia design.
- Imaginative and forward thinking: open minded and agile in media and content perspectives.
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve.
- Role must be occupied by someone who is enthusiastic, friendly, and honest, communicates with the value of transparency and is a no-ego doer.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Closing Date: Jul 20, 2020