Sales Representatives – Urgently Required
Outrival Human Resources Solutions & Consultancies is one of the leading HR Consulting Firm in Kenya, serving East African Firms.
Our aim is to deliver great value to all our clients by making the Human Resources Processes manageable and productive.
One of our clients in the FMCG Sector operating in Nairobi, is urgently looking for qualified Sales Representatives who want to build splendid Career in Sales who have desire to succeed.
- Promoting and Selling the Organisation’s products
- Assisting in laying down marketing and selling strategies
- Maintaining and developing a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Planning and carrying out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Responding to and following up sales enquiries by telephone and personal visits.
- Monitoring and reporting on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys among others.
- Diploma holder in sales and marketing and above.
- Past experience in FMCG is a MUST
- Evidence of previous experience in interaction with Lower end (informal) Market is necessary.
- Be Self-driven and results oriented
- Have a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Have a mature and presentable personality
- Be Computer literate
- Have excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, who can work with little or no supervision
- Morally upright with high level of integrity
- Be a holder of a valid driving licence.
- Be willing to report immediately.
Terms of engagement: Retainer plus Commission.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your CV, clearly quoting “Sales Representative as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an urgent position and thus short listing will be done as applications are being received.
The advert will expire immediately we get the right candidates.
Only short listed ones will be contacted.