Job Title: Sales Supervisors
No. Required: 2 – 1 Retail and 1 Corporate
Industry: FMCG – Retail and Corporate
Salary: 45k Plus Commissions
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: An FMCG company in Nairobi, Mlolongo is looking for two Sales Supervisors one to deal with retail clients and one to deal with corporate clients and supervise a team of sales executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Supervise a team of sales executives
- Team Development and Management in route plans
- Sourcing for retail/ corporate clients and maintaining existing ones
- Attending meetings with customers
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets- implement sales strategies to ensure penetration into new markets and guiding the sales team on new markets to ensure profit maximization.
- Management of the Sales Process, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Developing sales strategies, setting sales targets for individual sales Executives and team as a whole.
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and giving Sales reports to management and ensuring that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree / Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- 3-5 years working experience in Sales in FMCG targeting Retail/ Corporate Clients
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Ability to manage a team
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.