Job Title: Graphic Designer
Gross Salary: 25k
Our client is a manufacturer of home and office furniture.
They seek to hire a highly motivated and talented Graphic Designer to create visual concepts that inform and captivate their clients and communicate ideas that inspire clients.
- Do 3d’s and 2d’s both using Autocad / archicad
- Using content to create compelling graphic presentations
- Develop graphics for product illustration and online communication
- Contributing ideas and design artwork
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Knowledge in autocad, archicad, home design suit, photoshop & adobe illustration
- Should have at least 2-3years in a busy set up.
- Experience in a real estate firm is desirable
- Strong multi-tasking skills for juggling multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Ability to independently, effectively manage time and prioritize daily workload
- Team player
NB: AUTOCAD experience is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Graphic Designer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 24th July 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.