Our client a furniture company is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancy of sales representatives.
The job holders will be responsible for ensuring smooth operations and satisfaction of the clients.
- Identify potential business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development in developing and executing best-in-class selling propositions.
- Develop and execute a market / area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of all segment business
- Sell the company’s furniture to clients by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations
- Align strategies with colleagues and share best- in-class practices, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks
Skills & Competencies
- Possess strong product knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer bases
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to provide outstanding corporate sales.
- Diploma in Business/ Commerce/ Sales and Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in furniture sales
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line