We are looking for a Graphic Designer for a Print Media Company Based in Juba, South Sudan.
We wish to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven person to fill the position.
The job will involve creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media, with a key focus on digital media.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake and oversee conceptualization, content, and design of all graphics and written content.
- Developing interactive designs, concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Develop marketing designs for brochures, posters, flyers, banners, signage
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of clients.
- Maintain a consistent and predictable creative process to move projects from concept to completion
- Translate verbal concepts into striking, modern visual designs
- Collaborate with a creative team and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of mediums.
- Develop overall brand design guidelines
- Inspire new creative ideas, out of the box design concepts that push the brand forward
- Conduct research that will be used as design content for marketing materials
- Effectively integrate the message the design should portray and help to ensure branding consistency and quality etc.
- Ensure all designs and layouts conform to Company’s
- Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Highly proficient in the following Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, after effects.
- An adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for multiple clients.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment and able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Qualifications in any of the following is a plus: Proficient or basic knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver and HTML, Social Media Management, Facebook or Google Advertising, E-Commerce Platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal
- Experience in Creative Graphic Designing will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org preferably immediately but by latest 30th July 2020.