We are a company in the Healthcare Insurance administration industry in Kenya.
We are sourcing for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
We are recruiting for the following position.
Position: Graphics Designer – Digital Marketing
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Principle Role: Our company is seeking to hire skilled Graphics Designer with good E-commerce experience to assist the business in executing its digital marketing strategy.
Key Responsibilities And Deliverables:
- Create Google Ads banners and pop ups.
- Develop creative & innovative moving image marketing videos, graphic designs, artwork, layout, and template for all our corporate e-marketing material.
- Have a keen eye for details, be a highly talented visual person and take immense pride & motivation to bring written communication to life
- Have above-average skills in written English language and be responsible for proofreading and editing their work.
- Create short video clips / animations to enhance the brand
- Writing healthcare related content and articles
- Design and develop Communication and social media strategy and content calendar
- Execute month on month digital strategy
- Update company information including articles, news events, training dates and other company events and information on all social media platforms.
- Social media banners advert management in context to the industry and manage social media sites.
- Inspire new creative ideas, out of the box design concepts that push the brand forward visually
- Develop materials and banners for social media marketing, email marketing and company websites
- Develop marketing designs for brochures, posters, flyers, banners, signage etc.
- Translate verbal concepts into striking, modern visual designs
- Ensure all designs and layouts conform to Company’s visual identity and branding guidelines
- Driving marketing campaigns using graphic designs
- Using own innovation and creativity to illustrate different concepts
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors in Communication/Graphic Design/IT or related field
- 3 Plus years’ proven experience in digital marketing and Graphic Design preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience working on E-commerce platforms
- Very creative with self-initiatives
- Good knowledge of graphic design, social media, platforms and trends. Passionate about digital/social marketing, data and technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; develop innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention
- Proficiency in ICT with strong Ms Office and internet skills.
- Experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
- Experience with graphic design software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Alert to new external and internal opportunities, creativity and Innovation.
- Ability to work under pressure, resilience and independence.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees with the position applied for as the subject line by Thursday, 30th July 2020 by 5pm to the email address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted