We are a Healthcare Facility looking for a Business Development Officer, who will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organizations marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
Directs the efforts of the marketing and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications program that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Work with the organizational leadership to create marketing programs that showcase the organization’s strengths and reaches target audiences
- Take the lead in developing opportunities for the organization with trade and other media to positively influence the organization’s reputation. This includes attending public relation events and trade shows.
- Responsible for all organizational marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations and press release.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications.
- Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinates and oversees this activity. Monitor trends.
- Providing hands on support to the leadership team for new business pitches, assisting with areas from ideation to presentation development.
- Developing strategies for business development.
- BSC Biomedical Science and Technology
- Diploma in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Ability to develop and implement strategies.
- Minimum of two-year relevant experience
- Ability to multitask
- Good Communication Skills
How to Apply:
Send your CV and Application Letter to email@example.com by 16th July 2020.