Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer – Healthcare
Gross Salary: 40k – 50k + commissions
Our Client is a well-established inpatient and outpatient health care facility.
They seek to hire a self-driven and vibrant sales and marketing officer who will be in charge of developing and implementing effective sales strategies which will increase revenue sales and brand visibility as well as optimize the healthcare’s market share while promoting hospital’s services.
- S/he will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating the organization’s marketing strategies.
- Account Management that is, identify new accounts; cross-sell and up-sell.
- Market researching to identify appropriate consumer markets and devise effective plans to reach them.
- Direct marketing to both corporates and individuals.
- Communicate to the both corporates and individuals about various offers in the hospital.
- Ensure follow up via phone, emails or social media.
- Meet targets and predicted sales figures, budget expenditures with the available resources through products demonstration and executing sales presentations
- Facilitate the retention of clients, referring to hospital and community relationships.
- Prepare and present opportunities, market trends, and challenges appropriately. Leadership/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis, gaining support and commitment as needed.
- Identify target markets in accordance with organizational strategy utilizing familiarity with hospital operations and existing reporting, tools and dashboards.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions, including prices of products and the demand.
- Totally focus on increasing the business by making various sales targets and estimating sales targets
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 5 years’ sales experience B2B Sales
- Entrepreneurial with a strong drive to succeed and achieve sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be over 28 years.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Officer-Healthcare) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 13th July 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted