Job Vacancy: Business Growth Manager – Healthcare Provider
Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC Africa) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established HEALTHCARE PROVIDER with a large hospital facility in the country and wishes to engage with a well experienced professional with demonstrated performance in the healthcare industry or related fields.
LEADERSHIP (internal work scope , relations & reporting)
This position reports to the Chief Executive of the hospital
The Business Growth Manager (BGM) role will lead and manage the teams in charge of Business Development and Customer Excellence, hence overseeing the team’s engagement and motivation, performance & growth, reporting, relationship management & overall general operations.
A. CORE PURPOSE (Reason for this job)
Developing and leading the implementation of the Business development and Customer Relations strategy and targets, policies and processes while leading the Customer Management teams,
overseeing partnerships to build trust and value driven market initiatives , generate leads and enhance core departments in achieving performance objectives in line with the hospital strategy.
B. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (execution scope & focus)
1. Develop and implement strategies for driving the organisation’s Business Development initiatives and uptake of the organization’s services to achieve overall strategy
2. Develop and oversee implementation of the business development standard operating procedures
3. In conjunction with the CEO, create and implement sales plans to grow income in target client markets and geographic sectors.
4. Leading the business development team in setting and executing strategies, performance targets, work plans and monitoring performance.
5. Monitoring the existing business portfolio and expanding through new accounts and their performance.
6. Carrying out market research and creating winning initiatives to grow and expand uptake of value driven partnerships through customer focused products and services.
7. Design and monitor relationships with corporate accounts for partnership agreements while enhancing service delivery.
8. Forming and maintaining strategic partnerships and relationships with all stakeholders to enhance the institution’s positive image and impact through its products and services.
9. Create and managing community-based initiatives to drive awareness and leverage on networks to build trusted relationships and support community health.
10. Develop innovative programmes that ensure efficiencies in process and execution to contribute towards managed cost that impact other centers of service.
11. Plan and manage departmental resources which include but not limited to departmental human resource and budgets in line with policies and procedures.
12. Developing and implementing customer experience strategies across the customer-facing units.
13. Ability to lead effective monitoring and evaluation processes and procedures, including providing advisory to management based on actual statistics-based report for objectivity and focus.
C. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Education: The holder must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution,
Added Advantage: Experience and qualifications in Hospital Management Systems, leading commercial business units
Experience: At least 5 years’ of relevant experience in a hospital setup
Key Competencies: Innovative Leadership, trust and goal oriented. Be the business owner!
D. APPLY NOW
Qualifying candidates to share their CV to email@example.com on or before 10th August, 2020
Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank for continuous referencing (+254-712 316 888)