Our client in the Marketing Industry seeks to hire a Human Resource (HR) Intern to be located in Nairobi.
Individuals willing to build a career in this profession in a very dynamic environment should apply.
- Assist with Human Resource Projects and Administrative activities
- Assist with Research and Data entry activities
- Post available job opportunities to online job posting sites other online resources
- Track and review applicants and recommend those suitable for interviews
- Coordinate all pre interview screening and assist in all career events
- Assist in training needs assistant through observations and assessments and develop training programs
- Create job descriptions and update existing
- Coordinate orientation programs and assist in all areas of human resource department
- Assist with audit of all staff files to ensure compliance with applicable laws
- Coordinate employee leaves
- Assist with the Rewards Administration and
- Follow up on all tasks to conclusion and
- Any other related tasks as assigned
- On-going or University Degree in Bachelors of Human Resource / or a related course
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and Kiswahili (written and oral)
- Reliable, organized and honest individuals with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with a positive attitude and ready to work should apply.
How to Apply
If you meet the outlined qualifications and are interested, please send your CV Only to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 31st July, 2020.
Indicate the Position Title on the subject line.