AIC Kijabe Hospital
Information System Service Delivery
Reporting to the Information System Manager, the holder of the position will be expected to glorify God by planning effective ICT end-user experience by providing prompt support and training to end users and to ensure availability and reliability of end-user applications to facilitate business operations and dissemination of information for fast decision making and enhancement of the implementation of the AIC Kijabe Hospital’s vision, mission and values.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
- A minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience in a fast-paced set up.
- Must have systems/network administration, or any other ICT certifications
- Understanding of LAN/WLAN, TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory and Internet connectivity technologies.
- Working Knowledge in systems analysis & design, RDMS especially Microsoft SQL, ERP & general backend & front business application support.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- Should have strong analytical skills and be result oriented.
- Must have management and Leadership skills.
- Should be an effective communicator especially when dealing with end-users.
- Should demonstrate ability to identify and respond to risk areas within the department.
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals.
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader.
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to email@example.com on or before 10th August 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill a form. Kindly select the External application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.