Vacant Position: Agency Managers
- Direct and develop a local agency sales staff through Unit managers.
- Contribute to corporate objectives by increasing market share and revenue within assigned geographic area.
- Assume overall accountability for establishing and implementing an effective sales force.
- Plan advertising budget and appropriate advertising channels.
- Conduct market research, Create and implement business strategies and goals while developing sales quotas and minimizing company risks.
- Meeting Agency sales goals by developing sales strategies.
- Maintenance of a sales infrastructure relating to information/ reporting systems, proposal generation, communication, and information sharing
- Evaluate the performance of Units and provide formal and informal training delivery in appropriate areas, including time management, prospecting, qualification, selling skills, sales strategy, product knowledge, and proposal writing
- Coach and assist Unit managers in the preparation of special proposals including, pricing quotations, terms of sales and transfer dates as requested by potential customers
- Work in the field calling on accounting professionals, small to medium sized business prospects, bankers, lead groups, etc., to develop leads.
- Partner with head office departments, brokers and independent agents in to ensure proper on boarding of clients, Manage and work alongside adjusters, investigators, and appraisers.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products and resolve customer complaints regarding the company sales and service in such forums.
- Minimum four years sales experience in a highly competitive environment
- Minimum of a degree preferably in business related field
- Master’s degree with a technical qualification like CII, ACII, CIM and CIPR with proficiency certificates like COP are definite advantages
- Minimum two year in Unit/Agency management in life sales or senior sales role
- Documented success in performance based or quota achievement environment.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Agency Manager”