Vacant Position: Business Development Managers
- Ensure that the branch is a profit center for the business and achieve the set profit targets
- Source and procure business in line with the set targets / budgets
- Oversee the day to day administration of the branch operations, ensuring adherence to the company policies
- Develop the market through brokers, agents and other intermediaries with the focus to build and maintain a strong presence in the region
- Enforce the company’s Underwriting guidelines and ensure that business is acquired within these terms and credit limits.
- Handle all human resource administrative issues of the branch staff regarding supervision, appraisals, training, leave management and discipline
- Carry out frequent client visits for customer relationship management, marketing, major renewals and deal operational issues arising
- Manage staff matters in the section including on-boarding, performance management, staff development, on-the-job training, discipline
- Design and implement the branch marketing and sales strategies geared towards business growth and retention;
- Be the custodian of company assets and all documents in the branch
- Coordinate marketing drives and marketing activities for the branch
- Prepare various scheduled and ad-hoc management reports on branch performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field
- Sales, marketing, customer service, AIIK, ACII
- Five 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in sales management.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good negotiation and networking skills
- Passionate, confident, energetic and proactive
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Business Development Manager”