We are looking for experienced Business Development Executives for one of our clients; a leading IOT Technology based solutions provider in the country.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
You should be self-driven and ambitious.
- Promoting and Selling the organization’s product portfolio
- Building and maintaining relationships with the clients
- Presenting the organization’s product range in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Meet and discuss the end user market looking at products and ensure that good marketing is done.
- Report to the manager on activities done in a daily manner.
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the management accordingly
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system.
- Provide detailed demo and presentation of the product to the client
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales / Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B Sales
- Prior exposure in selling of security systems will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales and Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
If qualified for this role follow this LINK to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted