Indepth Research Institute (IRES) is a global institutional capacity building, technical and management consultancy firm with its head office in Nairobi, Kenya.
We offer technical and management consultancy services as well as education and training services designed for individuals’ and groups from organizations working in public, not for profit and private sectors.
We are looking to hire a Project Management Consultant Trainer.
- Design and improve new training courses and modules in expertise areas
- Apply appropriate training approaches to facilitate high quality training sessions
- Design and improve the training materials, tools and training methods
- Advice on content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery of the training
- Keep track of the participant’s learning curve during the training
- Provide post training support to the participants
- Develop proposals to acquire new training assignments
- Consultancy Work
- Implement consulting assignments related to expertise areas
Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master’s degree or higher qualification in Project Management / Monitoring and Evaluation
- Degree in Project Management / Monitoring and Evaluation
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in the above-mentioned expertise areas
- Proven experience in carrying out consultancy assignments and facilitating training in the expertise areas mentioned
- Familiar with learner-centered training methods and participatory training techniques
- High level of enthusiasm and confidence in interaction with diverse groups of people (various ages, backgrounds, nationalities)
- Successful Trainers will be engaged whenever the training or consultancy opportunity becomes available. The consultant will be engaged on a part time basis for the duration of the training/consultancy assignment.
How to Apply
Interested candidate are advised to send their CVs and Certificates to email@example.com before 7th August,2020