Job Advertisement: IT Business Analyst
Located at Tatu City Coffee Park in Ruiru, Sustainable Management Services Ltd is a leading Agri-Business services provider offering a wide range of coffee marketing solutions to our stakeholder’s all over the country.
We pride ourselves in providing sustainable coffee management practices and solutions that focus on improving productivity and product quality for better returns for our clients.
Applications are invited for the position of IT Business Analyst.
Overall Job Purpose: Business Systems Support for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda
Key Duties and Responsibilities
A) Business System Analysis
1) Continually conduct business system analysis to identify new business needs based on current business environment
2) Be familiar with and understand current business systems, how technology is used vs the company goals
3) In liaison with process owners, Identify and anticipate any new business needs as well as the need for advancement of existing systems.
4) Elicit specific new or advanced system requirements in liaison with users.
5) Generate technical documentation of system requirements
6) Liaise with system vendors to deliver on system requirements as generated
7) Conduct user acceptance testing of database as created
8) Second line Support for users on software/database issues
B) Data Analysis
1) Ensure company wide data sources are operational and run efficiently
2) Facilitate generation of ad hoc reports from various data sources as and when required by users
3) Creating various dashboards as required by users
4) Generate periodic management reports
C) Infrastructure Support
1) Trouble shooting on network resources e.g. printers, laptops, copiers and other equipment
2) Equipment preventive maintenance
3) Be involved in purchase and disposal of IT related hardware and software
4) Enforce group IT polices
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology (BBIT) or related field
- Ability to program using multiple computer languages with a bias to SQL & Python
- Use of a financial system in an administrative capacity (experience with Navision or SAP is an added advantage)
- Use of SSRS or Qlik for dash boarding
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel Skills
- Database design skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, hardware, software, and upgrades
- At least of 3 years’ similar work experience
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Decisive and critical thinker
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send your application with a covering letter and CV to the address below by 24th July 2020
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 18630-00500 Nairobi