The Kisumu National Polytechnic
The Kisumu National Polytechnic invites applications from qualified Kenyans for the following vacant position.
Job Group ‘N’
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and operate an efficient internal Audit Department.
- Ensure that the internal audit systems, procedures and guidelines are prepared.
- Prepare work programme for the Department to ensure that audits are planned, managed and the quality of audit work maintained
- Ensure that the Internal controls are reviewed and documented for their effectiveness and adequacy and that recommendation are made for improvements
- Analyze the institution financial documentation and reports.
- Assess and research the institution risk management process
- Ensure that the accounting, administration and other operations comply with KRA and other statutory requirements
- Prepare and submit audit reports to the Principal and to the Management.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must possess Bachelors Degree (Accounting/Finance) plus CPA (K) OR equivalent,
- Must have at least Five(5) years’ Audit experience at JOB GROUP M OR comparable and relevant position in the Public Service.
- Possession of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification will be an added advantage
- Must be affiliated to a relevant professional body.
- Proficiency in accounting and audit software
- Attended and successfully completed a senior Management course lasting not less than four 4 weeks will be an added advantage.
- Compliance with chapter 6 of the constitution.
How to Apply
1. Each application shall be accompariied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before MONDAY, 27TH JULY, 2020.
4. Applications should be addressed to the
THE SENIOR PRINCIPAL
KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.Box 143 KISUMU
NOTE: Those who had earlier applied need not to reapply
NOTE: The INSTITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.kisumupoly.ac.ke
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC IS ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED