Our Client is the hallmark of powerful creative work that defines brands with clarity, differentiates output from the competitors’, connects emotionally with customers and generates the desired output.
We are looking for Marketing & Business Development Executives who can sell their brand products and services and act as the point of contact for new clients and assigned existing clients.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years’ Experience in a similar role in the Advertising industry.
- MUST be consistent and have a proven track record in new business development, client acquisition, prospect management and marketing of Advertising and Branding Services
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and Marketing or a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
If qualified for this role follow this LINK to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted