Maua Methodist Hospital
The hospital in liaison with CHAP UZIMA seeks to recruit a HTS Counsellor to enhance the clinic services at Laare Clinic.
Reporting to the officer incharge, the holder of this position will glorify God by providing bilingual, culturally competent anonymous and confidential HIV antibody counselling, testing, referrals, and related services.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Personal Attributes Required:
- Certificate in HIV testing and counselling
- At least 1-year experience in providing HIV counselling and testing in a government or mission health facility
- Excellent and proven English written and verbal skills
- Experience in providing PITC services
- Experience in providing HIV health education in health facilities
- Self-driven personality, honesty and integrity
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette; smart appearance
- Mature and courteous
- Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural orientation.
Qualified candidates are invited to send application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th July 2020 and fill an auto-replied online application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.