We are a leading outpatient care & day care medical centre in Nairobi.
We are seeking to hire a motivated & qualified candidate for the position of Radiologist.
Are you interested in being part of a team delivering world class healthcare in hands you can trust?
If so, then this is what will be expected of you:
Job Summary: The radiologist job exist to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, Ultrasounds and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process of patients in our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluating patients’ medical history to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
- Bachelor of Medicine Degree (MD or MbCHb)
- 3-7 years’ work experience as a Radiologist including post Master’s Degree experience
- Valid and active medical license of the Republic of Kenya
- Valid specialist license from the Medical Board in Kenya
- Proficient in general radiology techniques, including X-Ray, MRI and Ultrasound.
- Excellent patient management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent medical reporting skills
How to Apply
Please send your application including your updated CV and your medical & specialist licenses to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 9th July 2020.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, gender, religion, nationality, physical or mental disability, age or sexual orientation.