Job Title: Sales Executive – Non Diagnostic Medical Devices
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: KES 50,000 -60,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: Our client deals with non-diagnostic medical devices and they distribute the equipment all over the country with a clientele base in hospitals, schools and pharmacies.
They are seeking to recruit a laboratory Equipment Sales Manager to grow the business in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Build, develop and manage sales teams capable of carrying out needed sales
- Ensure effective use of available resources for the achievement of the business strategy and realization of the sales plan
- Ensure identification and exploitation of new business opportunities
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices for direct customers
- Have good understanding of the clientele base
- Closing business and meeting set targets
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs and keeping detailed records of work.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in Laboratory Technology or Medical Engineering/or Sales
- 5 years working experience as a Lab Equipment Sales Manager in a busy company selling lab equipment
- Knowledge of most Lab equipment is key
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Trainable and open to new ideas
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.