Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd
We are a dynamic, well established Savings and Credit Cooperative Society in the country with membership spread across the world.
We are seeking to recruit a highly qualified result-oriented individual for the following position;
Business Development Manager
Overall Purpose of the Job: Overseeing membership growth, assets and liabilities growth and products uptake of the Society. The role reports to the Head of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulation and implementation of effective Business Development & marketing policy and procedures
- Understanding member’s needs, business objective and developing quality products
- Coordinate marketing activities and programs
- Ensuring high level customer service and customer satisfaction
- Prepare and Coordinate implementation of media and Public Relation plan to create awareness
- Lead in membership recruitment and retention
- Custody, updating and safekeeping of members records
- Undertaking sales promotion, establishment of market networks for product /services, technical evaluation of customer needs and complaints
- Ensure brand visibility, enhancement, and management.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
- A holder of Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing, bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, public relations or its equivalent from a recognized university
- A member of a professional Board (MSK)
- Has satisfactorily served in a comparable position with similar responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link CLICK HERE. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, applicants should send the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copy of national ID and relevant testimonials to the email email@example.com with the email subject as the Job title being applied for ie Internal Audit Manager or Business Development Manager or Loans Recovery Manager.
Candidates should clearly provide telephone contacts and state their current and expected salary.
The deadline for submission of all applications is on or before 31st July 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.