Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd
We are a dynamic, well established Savings and Credit Cooperative Society in the country with membership spread across the world.
We are seeking to recruit a highly qualified result-oriented individual for the following position;
Loans Recovery Manager
Overall purpose of the Job: To oversee the operations of the recovery section and to ensure policies are adhered to with an aim of improving Sacco’s liquidity and the reduction of the delinquency.
The role reports to the Head of Finance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive recovery strategy.
- Identifying, assessing, and evaluating risk areas in recovery and making appropriate recommendations for improved collections of Sacco funds.
- Identify key risks that are associated with collaterals, assessing those risks, and establishing the best practices to counter and ensure effective collections.
- Working with other players in the market with a view to enforcing recoveries from members in default.
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly reports, clearly indicating performance and delinquency levels,
- Ensuring recovery and timely collection of Society’s funds
- Refer matters to the Tribunal process, participation and provision of required documents/information
- Management of CRB listing and ensuring loans are listed appropriately
- Debt collection management including effective allocation of accounts for debt collection, reviewing debt collection performance both internal and external and making necessary recommendations.
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent,
- Master’s degree is an added advantage,
- A professional accounting qualification CPA K/ACCA/ACA/CFA and a member in good standing with ICPAK or relevant professional body
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Comply with Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link CLICK HERE. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, applicants should send the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, copy of national ID and relevant testimonials to the email email@example.com with the email subject as the Job title being applied for ie Internal Audit Manager or Business Development Manager or Loans Recovery Manager.
Candidates should clearly provide telephone contacts and state their current and expected salary.
The deadline for submission of all applications is on or before 31st July 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.