Job Title: Molecular Lab Technicians
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Healthcare Services (Hospital)
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: Our client is a chain of hospitals with branches all over the country; are looking to employ three molecular Lab Technicians to provide molecular diagnosis services to patients in the hospital, provide clinical research and clinical training, and advise the hospital on the same.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform advanced medical molecular tests and other diagnostic procedures in order to diagnose complex medical conditions in Molecular Laboratory.
- Conduct confirmatory tests and other diagnostic procedures in order to confirm the finding of junior laboratory staff.
- Ensure proper handling, storage and management of laboratory equipment, materials and records in the laboratory.
- Implement and maintain laboratory operating systems for implementing laboratory programs, projects and activities in the laboratory.
- Review laboratory safety policies and procedures in collaboration with the Chief Laboratory technologist and sensitize the same to other laboratory staff, interns and students in the hospital.
- Implement the required laboratory safety standards enshrined in Laboratory Standard Operating Procedures in the hospital.
- Provide clinical research and training in Medical Laboratory Sciences
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in Laboratory Technology
- 2 years working experience as a molecular Lab Technologist
- Good work knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.