The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Career Opportunities Available
Oncology Nurses (KRPON)
Reporting to the Lead Radiotherapist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others: –
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating individualized care plans on patient under their supervision and care.
- Recognizing and treat cancer-related issues.
- Collaborating with a team of healthcare professionals to share expertise and knowledge.
- Doing cancer research to enhance treatment protocols assigned to cancer patients.
- Providing support resources to the patient and their significant others to promote positive outlook.
- Teaching patients and their significant others regarding treatment expectations.
- Observing and record the patient’s progress on a constant basis.
- Charting the patient’s response to treatment and medication.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- KRN, KRCHN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
- Diploma in Oncology Nursing is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- 4 years of relevant work experience 2 of which must be after post-basic qualification.
- Mentorship training.
- BLS Certified
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, communication, administrative & customer care skills.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV / Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned on: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, 24th July, 2020.
Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
Note: ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).