Job Title: Senior Sales Executive – Networking Solutions
Our client is a leading distributor of network hardware in the country.
They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Senior Sales Executive tasked with developing and implementing effective sales strategies that increase company revenue and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sell wireless & wired networking solutions across a wide number of verticals by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Design and recommend customized, cost-effective solutions for clients
- Maintain an updated database including all activities, clients, and opportunities with their current status
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicate this information to the marketing team.
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives.
- Keep abreast with emerging technology trends.
- Prepare and present reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor activities, and potential for new products and services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales within the telecommunications industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Results and detail oriented with a very hands on approach
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 17th July 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.