Position: Shade Tinter
Industry: Paint Manufacturing
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire a talented, enthusiastic and well organized Shade Tinter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will mix colorants/stainers and bases to achieve the required shades for production by performing the following duties;
- Tint colorants and /or stainers to achieve the required shades
- Ensure tinting pots are well cleaned and available
- Weigh paint bases and set them in the stirring machines
- Weigh the required stainers for each production order
- Maintain safety and housekeeping.
- Take stocks to monitor variances (Monthly)
- Record actual inputs into the batch cards
- Confirm quality of materials to be used
- Participate in the implementation of EHS / ISO and good housekeeping standards
- Any other tasks assigned as per business needs
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Prior experience with paint mixing and paint processes strongly preferred
- Ability to select proper bases and formulas to mix and tint paints
- Ability to operate paint dispensers, tint machine and mixer
- Ability to lift and stack processed paints on mixing trays and storage pallets
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers
- Ability to read and follow work orders
- Working tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on a project
- Results/execution driven
How to Apply
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 30th July 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.