Job Vacancy: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Position Overview: The Pharmaceutical Representative is responsible for the marketing and selling company pharmaceutical products.
You are responsible for the product introduction and the management of the product life cycle.
- Promote company products to health care service providers
- Arrange on the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Calling on doctors to promote discuss, remind and sample pharmaceutical brands of the company the assigned territory.
- Meeting specified number of doctors by working in a pre-planned territory that is decided with the help of a monthly planner.
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the company’s brand is easily available.
- Submission of daily reports giving details of days of names of doctors, retailers and distributors.
- Achieving assigned targets for every brand of the company.
- Attend weekly, monthly, or quarterly sales review meetings to discuss targets verses achievements, and future sales planning.
- Diploma in Pharmacy or any other related course
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical products
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in selling local pharmaceutical products and retail pharmacy
- Should have good presentation skills
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to deal with a wide range of customers
- Age: 25 to 35 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 10th July 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title and region you are interested in on the email subject.