Power Governors Limited
Employment Opportunity: Sales Executives – Meru, Nyahururu & Narok
Job Ref: HR-PGL-20/07-2020
Background: Power Governors Ltd (PGL) is a Kenyan based Award-winning medium-sized enterprise established, to primarily focus on development and fitting of the next generation motor
vehicle safety solutions for Africa and global markets as well.
Location: Meru, Nyahururu & Narok
Contract Time: Full-time
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Move around the given region to establish new clients and dealers
- Study potential volume of distributors and focus on sales efforts
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Responsible for coming up and ensuring success of strategies to move his/her product with the help of the marketing manager
- Make calls, visits and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfil customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner
- Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out to new customers and distributors and maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Keeps marketing manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual market analysis.
- Overseeing the attainment of targets set for her product and as an individual and provide reports of the same.
- Organize training for other staff through the marketing manager and HR in regards to your product
- Attend workshops, networking seminars and plan for expos and events related to your product
- Ensure all clients in with my product are satisfied by conducting quarterly surveys
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ensuring all clients under my product are in the database .ie from dealers, walk-in, corporates etc.
- Any other duty assigned by the marketing manager from time to time
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business-related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar related position.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver.
- Service Orientation-responsive to customer needs questions and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 27th July 2020
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer.