We are looking for a talented Branch Manager for a Print Media Company located in Juba, South Sudan.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the achievement of business targets and effective management of branch operations within the set business targets and guidelines.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the team and serve as a role model for delivering an exceptional customer experience, ensuring a focus on building relationships, engaging customers in conversations to understand their needs, and working proactively to ensure that all the specifications of customers are met.
- Develop and implement sales plans.
- Manage the staffing, schedule and work-flow for a team of direct and indirect reports.
- Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints.
- Organize marketing activities and events for the Branch
- Increase brand awareness for the company within the community
- Interact with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Resolve customer problems as needed.
- Make sure that the branch complies with all the legal laws and regulations within the state.
- Assess market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Organize and execute training programs for branch employees.
- Evaluate employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Recognize employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a Related Field
- 7 years of experience in a Marketing environment three of which must be in Management Level.
- Strong background in management and finance.
- Previous working experience in Print Media is necessary
- Management experience including hiring, coaching, and developing direct reports.
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively network and represent the Company within the community
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and accountability.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Customer service, operations, or financial services management experience within a high volume, fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities, exercise independent judgment, and use critical thinking skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets.
- Experience Growing Branch Revenues.
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled.
Do you have what we are looking for?
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by latest 30 July 2020.