Job Title: Sales Executives
Location: Nairobi (2), Nakuru (1), Mombasa (1)
Reporting Line: Branch Manager
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading provider of steel, electrical, water, hardware and telecom solutions seeks dynamic, aggressive, industrious and ethical sales professionals to strengthen its salesforce.
The Sales Executives are responsible for selling the company’s products either directly or through the distribution channel, educating channel partners on product knowledge or consistently providing channel partners and customers with exceptional support.
- Market insights: Understanding of the market segments, the customer’s requirements and competition, while keeping abreast of changing customer needs;
Sales planning, analysis and reporting: Developing detailed periodic sales plans, regularly analyzing performance against these plans and reporting sales performance as required;
- Product knowledge: Developing a deep understanding of products, their features and benefits and clearly articulating these to the sales teams, customers and channel partners;
- Business development: Managing customer relations of top customers at branch and channel level in a responsive manner to maintain relations and grow sales. Undertaking channel partner development including training and ensuring best efforts to achieve business goals;
- Channel partner management: Implementing set channel partner management standards and providing consistent support to ensure all channel partners meet target including periodically conducting partner performance evaluations against set benchmarks; and
- People Management & Development: Providing leadership to the sales team to drive cohesion, ensure alignment and support them to achieve their sales targets;
- Decision Making: Handle daily working decisions and solve routine problem as and when they arise. Working the Branch Manager by supporting and providing information to guide key business decisions;
- Customer Focus: Establish key working relationships with customers and ensure that their needs are fully met and addressed whilst facilitating repeat business. Create effective working relationships with business customers and work with the finance team to ensure their credit limits are reviewed on regular basis and efficiently upgraded within the given procedure.
- Sales Savvy;
- Commercial Acumen;
- Customer Orientation;
- Innovative Thinking;;
- Stakeholder Management & People Management;
- Drive for Results.
- At least five (5) years sales experience preferably at a reputable hardware company;
- An undergraduate degree in business or related field;
- A successful business development track record;
- Demonstrated experience managing a team and developing people;
- Great networking skills and relationship management;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- The highest level of integrity;
- An adaptive and flexible working style including demonstrating initiative.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Sales Executives by 5pm 31st July 2020.
Kindly attach your CV in word format.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be conducted.