Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Department: Sales Department
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Supervising: Sales Executives
Our client is fast growing company in the FMCG sector currently seeking to recruit Sales Team Leader(s) who will be responsible for training, developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry in order to hit sales targets and achieve growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate and coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans and strategies that will guarantee achievement of targets.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and total coverage of customers.
- Organize marketing plans so as to attain the set sales targets
- Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through trainings, and distribution of promotional materials;
- Help in keeping the team focused and on track by facilitating meetings and forums where performance and objectives of the team can be discussed.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities, make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales representative
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectation
- Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel to enhance personal and team targets
- Meet with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities of revenue growth.
- Ensure proper management of the customer cycle from demonstrations to following up for payments
- Ensure that sales activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies
- Ensure appropriate stocking of our products in relevant outlets
- Managed the customer relationships and customer contact to ensure customer satisfaction
- Function as feedback mechanism between the organization and customers
- Work with fellow sales reps to ensure products supply is uninterrupted
- Track and provide weekly and monthly reports on territory, sales team and individual performance
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Proven ability to lead and to make critical business decisions that influence profitability.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong decision making skills, loyalty to brand & Collaborative skills
- Should have strong negotiation, managerial and communications skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should attach a cover letter and CV as a single file ensuring you indicate at least (2) professional referees and current/previous and expected salary on your CV only.
Quote the job title (Sales Team Leader) in the email subject and email email@example.com before 31st July 2020.
This job ad is by Fanisi HR solutions.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.