St Christopher’s Schools
We invite a committed, organized and resourceful individual with the appropriate attitude, skills and experience to apply for the following post:
Deputy Head – Academic
To Commence September 2020
Applicants should have;
- At least 10 years experience of teaching in Secondary schools.
- Minimum 2 years middle/senior leadership experience desirable
- A record of substantial accomplishments in school leadership.
- Experience of understanding and delivering the IGCSE, the ‘A’ Level qualification and BTEC qualification.
- A University Degree from a recognised academic institution.
- A Teaching qualification from a recognised academic institution.
1. To provide inspirational leadership and direction in the administration of the academics of a British-style school.
2. To ensure the continuous strive for academic excellence.
3. Specific functions include: planning the retention and professional development of staff; curriculum development; technology investment; facility planning and maintenance; parent relations; student relations; budget oversight as directed by the Headteacher. Many of these functions to be accomplished through the efforts of qualified staff.
The following qualities are essential:
- A positive team player with excellent communication skills
- A warm, engaging and approachable personality
- Determination and tenacity
- Ability to build and lead an outstanding teaching team which will work in harmony with the wider school community
- A strategic thinker
- An efficient administrator
The Executive Head Teacher, Mr. Joshua Gibbons
with a covering letter and full curriculum vitae by 7th August 2020
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted