Stonefield Company Limited (located in Awasi) is a company whose core business is production and supply of construction materials including aggregate, paving blocks, building blocks and a variety of precast items.
In line with our objective to ensure continuous production of quality products, we seek to recruit a Quality Officer to facilitate realization of this objective.
Duties shall include:
1. Formulation of recipe for concrete special products.
2. Ensuring the manufacturing processes & quality checks of Precast items including culverts, IBDs, shallow drains, road kerbs, channels, paving and building blocks. etc. are right as per the standards.
3. Monitor plants utilization to realize quality products.
4. Production Control and testing of classified Quarry Aggregate.
5. Analyzing and interpretation of results and advising the team accordingly.
6. Management of quality control laboratory.
7. Writing daily and weekly Quality Control Reports.
8. Attending Quality site meetings and elsewhere on behalf of the company.
9. Development and review of the company Quality Assurance policy.
10. Skill development of staff on quality.
11. Responsible of the filing systems and establishment of the office administration procedures.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
- Diploma or degree in Building and Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a manufacturing setup.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications more so Ms Excel,
- Ethically strong,
- Accurate and detail oriented,
- Team player, Organized and a good time manager,
- Quick thinker and analytical.
- Knowledge of ERP is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications are encouraged to send their Application and Updated CV only to:
The Group Human Resource & Admin. Manager,
Stonefield Co. Ltd, P. O.
P.O Box 3936 40100
OR e-mail to email@example.com (Subject- Quality Officer).
to reach us by 28th July 2020
Kindly indicate your current and expected pay package in your application.
We always endeavor to make contact with all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline, kindly acknowledge that your application was not successful on this occasion but may be considered in future.