Telemarketing Computer Sales Position
Traderstar Kenya Ltd is an ICT company offering hard and software solutions.
We are based in Thika with over 25 employees. Our customers are both end-users and dealers/brokers.
Our end-users are mostly in schools and universities plus professionals who use our systems for Animation, Video-broadcasting, Cad-Cam, Desktop publishing and normal business usage.
We also do sales for our affiliate company on an outsourcing basis.
The position is open for one to fit in the outsourced company for purposes of their computer sales.
Vacancy: German or Dutch speaking telemarketing position for computer sales for clients and prospects mostly based in Netherland, Belgium and Germany (Europe).
- Joining as a telemarketing computer sales person, Sales Assistant you will be:
- Responsible for maintaining overseas clients and growing the customer base.
- Account management for new and existing customers.
- Make contact with clients around the world to showcase the products.
- Making sales follow-ups, quotations, invoicing.
- Following up deliveries to check if everything is working well.
- Delivering content for our websites and brochures in order to advertise our products.
- Making e-mailings to send to customers.
- Cold calling for setting up new business and to expand our customer base.
- Being able to meet or exceed sales and performance targets.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have proficiency in German or Dutch language. (oral and written)
- Diploma or BA/BS in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent in English language, both oral and written.
- Minimum of 1 year in sales or telemarketing experience.
- Self-confident and a good communicator
- Must be able to work in a team and have strong leadership talents.
- Proficient in ICT, technical experience is recommended.
- the ability to learn quickly
- the ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- a creative approach to problem-solving
- the ability to work with people at all levels, including non-technical staff
- good project management skills
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- good teamwork skills
- an understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
- distance of travel from home to office in Thika must be less than 45min
Remuneration: Based on qualifications, skills and experiences ranging between Kshs.15,000 to 25,000 plus commission.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to email@example.com
- Let the resume and application letter hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
- All documents must be in pdf format
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.