Job Title: Project Supervisor
Department: Operations Department
Job Purpose: Oversee and coordinate project delivery, Telitecom reputation and operations third party relations.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Ensures delivery of service is within the minimum amount of time and high quality levels.
- Ensure escalations are managed within SLAs and are clearly communicated to stakeholders.
- Ensure that all project installation sites are up to client’s quality requirements.
- Sets and reviews performance objectives within the department using work components by ensuring rewards to team members who exceed their individual targets.
- Gathers and enters quality assurance information in accordance with established procedures to ensure quality services.
- Manages customers and third parties relationships ensuring loyalty and high integrity by building a strong brand of professionalism and customer service to the teams.
- Help in budget control through resource planning, distribution of materials, control materials distributed for field work, cars and teams management, and setting performance objective and provide regular feedback on departmental performance.
- Conduct product inspections to ensure established quality guidelines are adhered to and increase efficiency and effectiveness in the operations, maintain and keep project documents and records including installation photos, expense receipts etc.
- Maintain effective communication channel across project stakeholders.
- Monitor, review and update the project plan continually.
- Supervise and encourage team growth.
- Send weekly report to directors.
- Any other project related duty as maybe assigned by directors
Performance Measures and Targets
- 100% customer satisfaction based on complaints/ comments
- 95% overall installations for all allocated sites on the same day
- 100% accountability of all materials issued by the customer
- 100% responsible for project delivery including resource management and performance.
- Daily Project tracking
- Material usage/Reconciliation
- Car tracking report
- Develops and communicates vision and inspire high team performance
- Foster a spirit of teamwork
- Carries operational planning and execution by using interface management and integration
- Looks after day- to- day details with a compulsion to closure or completeness.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience
Academics: Degree in Business management / Telecommunications / IT / Computer Science or any other related field.
Professional: Leadership courses, customer service skills, project management.
Specialist knowledge required:
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office- EXCEL
- Expertise in the field of activity of the company to be able to supervise and understand the work of respective teams
- Good understanding of the business functioning: organizational chart, company businesses
- Excellent knowledge of the technical installation process
- Control of standards and regulatory framework for products/services developed by the company,
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be flexible
- Coaching & Management
- Decision making
- Rigor and precision
- Positive attitude
- Sense of negotiation
- Analytical mind
Tools / Facilities Required: Laptop, Mobile Phone
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th July 2020