Our Client a group of companies is looking to hire a Tracking Officer on a Permanent basis who has relevant experience in vehicle Tracking and fuel monitoring which is a key aspect to carrying out their duties.
Salary: 70K – 100K
To be successful in this role, the individual must be self-driven with the ability to use his/her own judgement and able to work without much supervision
Generally, the jobholder will perform Control Room daily operations with high integrity and efficiency. The duties and responsibilities are but not limited to the following:
- Track vehicle locations by GPS system.
- Make comparison of actual amounts fueled vs. invoiced amounts on a daily and monthly basis and highlight discrepancies in the reports for both trucks and generators.
- Ensure strict compliance with company regulations for drivers.
- Identify on-road exceptions and take immediate remedial action including coordinating and responding to emergency situations.
- Liaise with drivers, operations personnel and Management in matters relating to tracking.
- Develop and present daily management reports relating to tracking and vehicle utilization.
- Monitor truck driver performance by identifying poor trends and driving behavior through real time and weekly system reports and alerts.
- Analyze operational efficiency of each generator and each vehicle in terms of idle time, stop time etc. as a percentage to identify any underutilized vehicles on a monthly basis.
- Make a comparison of the mapped route vs. the actual route followed on each day and take follow up action to find out the cause of deviation.
- Calculate fuel consumption for trucks (Km/L) and for generators (L/hr) and compare them with the set standards for each entity.
- Calculate various metrics such as loaves/km, loaves/liter, customers/km to determine efficiency of routes and areas with low presence or penetration on a monthly basis for each route.
- Maintain a register of alerts from the system, who has been contacted and what action has been taken.
- Any other duties related to or arising from the performance of what is listed above.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in vehicle Tracking and fuel monitoring.
- Computer Competence.
- Alert and keen on details.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent IT skills and ability to interpret data.
- Integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Good report writing skills with ability to provide timely and accurate reports
- Good record keeping skills
- Ability to take initiative and use own judgment
- The job holder may be required to work on shift (day/night).
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online.
We will review and shortlist on a rolling basis so early application is highly advised.