Urgent Exciting Job Opportunities in FMCG
Van Sales Driver
Job Ref: EHC/1446/2020
Our client is looking to hire experienced Van Sales Drivers who will be accountable for delivering superior volume, coverage, distribution, and In-store presence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Support the pre-sale representative in all aspects of vendor activities, order processing, and after sales requirements to ensure overall vendor satisfaction.
- Ensure that the collections for the day are tallying with orders placed, delivered and the reconciliations done on daily basis to ensure alignment with other departments for performance tracking
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Help Customers in making orders through the mobile App.
- 100 % match between order and delivery
- The goods loaded into the back of your van and are accountable for stock take purposes.
- The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
- Completing all the “end day” tasks
- Minimum of 3 year in van Sales Driving in FMCG Industry
- Must have a valid Driving License –Class BCE
- Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct or Receipt showing recent application.
- Demonstrable good knowledge in using smart phone
- Conversant with geographical areas allocated
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet above requirements are advised to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the vacancy and Job Reference on the email subject.
Application deadline: 30th July 2020.
Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).