Vacancies in a Motor Vehicle Servicing Company
Our client, a Retailer Petroleum and Motor Service Industry, wishes to recruit competent personnel in the below positions to operate within Nairobi and its environs.
Workshop Supervisor (Service Centre)
The incumbent will be in charge of Technical works output, Supplier and Inventory management, Customer Relationship Management among other duties
This position requires the incumbent to have technical skills, experience and intricate knowledge in Motor Vehicle parts and Motor Vehicle servicing- mostly modern range.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management/Customer Service/Sales and Marketing or a related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in the same or a similar position
- Good track record on Business growth and development
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- A good negotiator with knowledge on contract mechanics
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line should clearly indicate the position/and or category applied for.
Deadline of application is 15/08/2020