World Food Programme (WFP)
Human Resources Officer
What you bring
- A masters’ degree or Bachelor’s degree with additional years of work experience
- 5 years’ experience in Performance Management, design and delivery of Learning and Capability Development activities and Talent Acquisition strategies.
- Experience of working with colleagues located dispersedly, able to build strong working relationships, use own initiative, with a creative approach to solving problems.
What you get
- Opportunity to contribute to Saving lives, Changing Lives
- Work with a committed, compassionate, visionary and tenacious problem-solvers, helping build a world without hunger, in a multicultural diverse environment
- Package of benefits including paid annual leave, paternity/ maternity leave, Life/health insurance, and a pension plan.
How to Apply:
CLICK HEREto apply online
Application Closes: 2nd August 2020