We are looking for a YouTube Manager to join our partner’s client growing Digital Platform team.
Salary: KShs 100K
The YouTube Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the YouTube channel.
Responsibilities include media handling, video editing, creation of custom thumbnails, uploading and optimizing metadata.
The ideal candidate must have a digital-first approach to the production and distribution of video content, be detail-oriented and can with ease navigate the back end of YouTube.
- Video editing and media handling.
- Creation of custom thumbnails and channel headers.
- Video uploading and scheduling.
- Monitoring live streams and comments.
- Tracking and reporting the performance of YouTube channels.
- Coordinating YouTube collaborations, cross-promotional activities and influencer assessments.
- Staying informed of platform updates and utilizing new features.
- Ensure timely delivery of finished content that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision of the client.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in YouTube channel management.
- Must have experience in monetization and thumbnail management.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Passion for creating impactful and shareable content for online audiences.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality
- Candidates working as youtubers highly preferred
PS// Make sure your CV has the relevant Links of the Youtube Channel(s) that you have managed or are currently managing.
Online applications via this LINK.
Or through our email address email@example.com